Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Positive living

Hello you beautiful people.
Let me first wish you a very good morning. Then allow me to give you my first message, which is LOVE :)
Yes, Love. First love yourself, because by doing this you will create positive energy inside you. A feeling of well-being will gradually flow inside your beautiful body. Then very soon it will crawl into your mind and then fill your heart.
This is the first and foremost positive juice which detoxified the rishis and sages over the ages; and this will also detoxify you. Believe me, it's true.
This is what it does to me every morning, and it's this that embraces me and whispers, "Get up Bob. Time for another beautiful day."
I get up and start to continue writing the next pages of my new novel.
Isn't this a feeling of bliss? Isn't this finding heaven on earth?
Wait for my next note on positive energy from everyday life's little stories on the go.
Love you all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment